Posted on June 8th, 2016
The latest news from Denali Brewing Company.
- Featured account! When in Denali check out Great 1 Grocery & Sled Dog Liquor. Enjoy a bunch of delicious Alaskan Beer at their Growler Bar, thanks for the support!
- The long awaited Louisville Sour in Bottles is coming your way in early August! Grab a 12 pack from the Brewery or Brewpub in August, liquid Sunshine in a bottle!
- Hey Fairbanks friends! Join our Beer Ambassador Jay Bacon Easter for a meet and greet at Big Daddy BBQ this coming Thursday, $6.00 Flights and $15.00 Denali Brew and Burger
- Last weekend at the Brewery the food truck, Oh My Goodness Sammies & Pies was delicious! No worries if you missed out on their incredible gourmet grilled cheeses because they'll be back on July 9th and 10th. This weekend we will have EmJay's with Alaskan inspired pub food. See you there!
- Bill Howell's latest blog has a short, but poignant comparison between how Washington and Alaska treat their craft brewing industries. It's worth a read.
- Our Single Engine Red made it's way up Resurrection Trail to Juneau Lake last weekend! Some nice electrical tape ingenuity by Andrew Kircher, Cheers!
- Join Denali Brewing Company and O'Malley's on the Green for Burger and Brew and Drive at 5. Every first Friday of the Month this summer, $15 for a burger, cold beer, and a bucket of range balls!
- AJ's Rib a Go Go food truck will be out at the Tasting Room, Mile 2 of the Spur road this weekend from Friday at 2pm until Sunday at 2pm! Come grab some delicious bbq ribs and a beer!
- don't forget! tomorrow, Denali Brewing Company Pint Night at the Taphouse! 7 Denali beers will be on tap -- Twister Creek IPA, Chuli Stout on nitro, Single Engine Red, Kölsch, Schwarzbier, Double Pale Ale, and the Louisvile Sour! a few of which are RARE finds outside of Talkeetna! don't miss out on some terrific Alaskan beer! and, if you buy a pint of Denali brew you get a Denali pint glass! Denali's beer ambassador Jay will be on premise for the festivities and any questions you might have! Between the Buns AK will be out front with a killer specialty dog! hope to see you soon!
- Denali Brewing Company & Williwaw are stoked to present long-time local favorites Denali Cooks as they make their debut on the Williwaw stage on Saturday, June 4th! Every Cooks show is epic-- great music, cold beer, craft cocktails, you and your friends...what more can you ask for?!?!
NO COVER CHARGE!
Featuring craft beer from Denali Brewing on 6 taps!
Denali Cooks + Denali Brewing = Epic
- Would you like to spend a beautiful summer in Talkeetna? Do you love crazy restaurant life? Denali Brewpub is looking for talented line cooks to join our summer family. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Win a pair of Tickets to the Alaska Crafted Tasting Event! Tag us or send us a picture of you with a Denali Brewing beer before Friday May 20th and we will pick our favorite one! The event is Saturday May 21st, for more info go to http://www.alaskacrafted.com
- Updated Food Truck Calendar!
The Tasting Room at the Brewery will be having a different Food Truck each weekend this summer! We're starting off this weekend with the delicious AJ's Rib a Go Go BBQ truck. Check out the schedule below!
- Congrats to Last Train on the release of their new album "Back Again." Keep up the good work gents!
Check out their cd release show at the Taproot April 30th! Cheers!
- Get your tickets for a Special Night at The Whale’s Tale Bistro and Wine Bar located inside The Hotel Captain Cook. Denali Brewing and Chef Ruben Gerber are pairing up for a night of delicious food complimented by great beer! Contact Eric for reservations @ (907) 575-7860.
- Only a few seats left!